Friday, February 5, 2010

Ferrari F187/88C

After many months of not being able to build because of work being done on my house I have been a building machine!

I'll be posting pictures over the next few days of all the kits I have completed in the past 6 weeks.

Many of the in progress kits are now complete and some new releases were started and completed. I am introducing my 6 year old son to model building and decided to focus on building Out Of Box for these builds to teach and show him the basics of building. It was a good reminder for me on the basics of building as well as an excellent chance to just gets some builds completed.

Ferrari F187/88C
Manufacturer: Fujimi
Information: Plastic
Paint: Tamiya acrylics / Krylon / Zero Ferrari Paint
Aftermarket Parts: Decals and Seatbelt Hardware on Order






No comments: